Whether you are an experienced brief writer or a first-time novice, it is always worth considering these key pointers when producing your creative brief. After all, even if you have worked with an agency before you might still be communicating to someone who hasn’t worked with you or your company before.
This blog series runs through our Ten Top Tips on the subject. Download the full infographic on the below link and keep as a reference for when writing your creative briefs.
9. How long do you expect this project to run for?
- Think about the longevity of the piece.
- Is this a seasonal campaign or should it be evergreen?
Design can work just in the moment or can be timeless. If you have a timescale for the piece, this can be factored in to the solution.
10. Tell us everything
- Don’t hold back – share all your thoughts and concerns and always be honest and frank from the first stage proposals onwards.
- The more we know the better job we can do.
- If it doesn’t feel right, simply tell us and we can rethink the concept.
The whole process is a collaboration between both you and the design team, and together we can deliver a solution that makes everyone happy.
Download the full infographic on the below link and keep as a reference for when writing your creative briefs.
we would love to hear from you
We are a friendly and approachable team, so if you’d like an informal conversation to discuss your next project, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit www.agencypds.com to see a selection of our work or call us on 01933 672150.